Budget Accountability Report (BAR) Form
September 7, 2012 by
web administrator in
Budget Accountability Reports (BARs):
- BAR 1: Quarterly Physical Report of Operation – Reflects the agency’s actual accomplishments in terms of the performance measures indicated in its PFP.
- BAR 2: Quarterly Financial Report of Operation – Reflects agency’s actual obligations corresponding to the reported physical accomplishment for the quarter.
- BAR 3: Quarterly Report of Income – Reflects the agency’s actual income collections from all sources, classified into tax or non-tax, broken down by month.
- BAR 4: Statement of Allotment, Obligations and Balances (SAOB) – Reflects the agency’s summary of allotment received and corresponding obligations/expenditures incurred during the month from all sources.
- BAR 5: Monthly Report of Disbursements – Reflects the monthly disbursements by allotment class.
Click here to download form