Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than October 22.
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and attached Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (For applicants external to DBM, PDS should be subscribed and sworn to before a Notary Public);
3. Curriculum vitae;
4. Photocopy of transcript of records;
5. Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation;
6. Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license;
7. Photocopy of certificate of employment with actual duties and responsibilities;
8. Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended; and
9. Photocopy of performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
REZ C. RUZGAL
Chief Administrative Officer
Human Resource Management Division, Administrative Service
Department of Budget and Management
G/F DBM Building III, General Solano St., San Miguel, Manila
APPLICATIONS FOR POSITIONS IN THE REGIONAL OFFICES should be sent to the concerned Regional Office. Please refer to the Directory of DBM Regional Offices.
NOTE: Applicants must submit one (1) set of documents for every position being applied for. Further, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For applications sent through email, the subject line of email should be read as:
“Position Applied for – Item Number – Full Name of Applicant”(e.g. Budget and Management Analyst – BMAN-30-2016 – Juan D. Dela Cruz). All attachments should be in a single PDF file.