1. Application letter (indicating the position applied for, item number, and name of the bureau/service/office where the vacancy is)
2. Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, Revised 2017) with attached Work Experience Sheet
3. Curriculum vitae
4. Photocopy of transcript of records
5. Photocopy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation
6. Photocopy of authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/bar or board rating/license
7. Photocopy of certificate of employment with actual duties and responsibilities (if applicable)
8. Photocopy of certificate of training/seminars attended
9. Photocopy of performance rating for the last two (2) rating periods (if applicable)
*Original documents must be on hand and ready once requested.
OIC-Director THEA MARIE CORINNE F. PALARCA
Department of Budget and Management
G/F DBM Building III, General Solano St., San Miguel, Manila
NOTE: Applicants must submit one (1) set of documents for every position being applied for. Applicants with incomplete submissions will not be processed. Further, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
For applications sent through email, the subject line of email should be read as: “Position Applied for – Item Number – Full Name of Applicant” (e.g. Budget and Management Analyst - BMAN-30-2016 – Juan D. Dela Cruz). All attachments should be in a single PDF file.
For inquiries, you may contact the Human Resource Management Division, Administrative Service at 735-4807 or 657-3300 local 3109.